If you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older, you may see unexpected results. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
Skip to Main Content

Visiting Other Libraries

If you want to use materials that our university library does not own in other libraries, you can use other libraries by printing the "Access Request Form" and submitting it to the library with your ID card.

How to request

  • KHU Central library members can apply online via the request form to visit other libraries.
  • After your application has been submitted, print out the form.
  • You may need to show your student ID/staff ID card and please observe their regulations.
  • In some libraries, you may access just by presenting your ID card, in others you may be required to contact them in advance.


After you log in, the "Access Request Form" screen will be displayed below.

타도서관 방문신청 문의

중앙도서관 중앙자료실